Getting your Trinity Audio player ready…
Looking to deactivate your facebook account? here is how to, we all at some point want some break from social media and will want to take a break from social media and to focus on some things that matters to us. this article will guide you to either temporarily deactivate your facebook acount or permanently deactivate your facebook account.
Here is a simple guide on how you can deactivate your Facebook account without any difficulties.
- For you to be able to deactivate your Facebook account you will have to click on your profile picture at the top right conner of your Facebook account.
- When your finally get into your account profile, click on setting and privacy below it you click on settings to advance.
- Weather your Account Center is at the left of your Settings Menu or 0n the left bottom of your Facebook profile if you click on the Account Center you can be able to deactivate your Facebook account there.
FIND MOST PAYING COMPANIES IN THE UK IN 2024
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Deactivate your Facebook through Account Center
- Click on Account Center on the left conner of your Settings Menu, Click personal details under the Account Settings.
- Go ahead and click on Ownership and Control, then go on to click deactivation or Deletion.
- Choose the Account you want to Delete or Deactivate, CLICK ON DELETE OR DEACTIVATE then follow the instructions that comes up.
When your account is deactivated but you still like to activate back your account here is how to do it back.
If you decide later on that you would like to return to Facebook, you may always use your Facebook credentials to log in elsewhere or return to Facebook at any point after deactivating your account. Recall that in order to finish the reactivation, you must have access to the email address or mobile number that you used to log in.
Kindly tell us on the comment section if this article was helpful.