If you are looking for Where to buy Bitcoin in Nigeria using debit card, on this post you will learn about 5 Crypto Exchanges to buy Bitcoin in Nigeria with debit card, the top 5 platforms you can buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with debit card or bank transfer,
Where can I buy Bitcoin in Nigeria using debit card?
the following platforms are where you will be able to buy crypto using your debit card or bank transfer, kindly note that some platforms that you can buy bitcoin with bank transfer involves P2P trading.
What is P2P?
Peer-to-peer (P2P) trading is a way of buying and selling cryptocurrencies where traders buy and sell directly with each other on a cryptocurrency exchange app or website. The cryptocurrency exchange provides an online platform to connect buyers to sellers and sellers to buyers.
- Binance: On binance you can buy crypto with debit/credit card and bank transfer on the P2P section
- Kucoin: on kucoin you can also buy bitcoin with debit/credit card
- Luno: luno as well you can buy crypto with debit/credit card and as well bank transfer
- Paychatik: on paychatik it is currently suspended but we are unsure when it’s resumed, reason why we added it to the list is because it is the best.
- Kuna: on kuna you can also buy bitcoin with debit/credit card
What about where to sell crypto to cash?
if you want to exchange your crypto to cash especially bitcoin to naira then you should use Inflowchange. Download the Inflowchange app, sign up and deposit the coin to change it anytime you want. On Inflowchange you don’t just sell your cryptocurrencies but also you earn rewards.
i am sure you now know where to buy crypto in Nigeria 🇳🇬 with debit/credit card, kindly share the 5 Crypto Exchanges to buy Bitcoin in Nigeria with debit card update and I will see you on the next post.